Prev: Re: Cool Counters Next: Re: Murphy's Laws of Combat

Re: CMD Future Wars products

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 10:03:39 -0400
Subject: Re: CMD Future Wars products

Paul Neher writes:

> First of all Scott, congratulations and welcome back!

Thanks!

>  >"Give me 1000 words and I can have the Lord's Prayer, the 23rd
Psalm,
>  >the Hippocratic Oath, a sonnet by Shakespeare, the Preamble to the
>  >Constitution, Lincoln's Gettysburg Address, and enough left over for
>  just about all
>  >of the Boy Scout Oath -- and I wouldn't trade them to you for any
>  picture on
>  >earth."
>
>  I have never heard this before. How profound ... inspiring ...
>
>  Paul

Glad you liked it. I wish I could tell you where I got this or who the
#@!!
Dallas Williams is, but I've been carrying this quote around for years.
think I may have gotten it from some "how to write good" book in school.

Scott Field

"I never knew what to do with a paper except to put it in a side pocket
or
pass it to a clerk who understood it better than I did."
					    -- Ulysses S. Grant.

Prev: Re: Cool Counters Next: Re: Murphy's Laws of Combat