Prev: Re: More ideas on B5 Next: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

RE: More ideas on B5

From: timj@u...
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 08:16:27 -0400
Subject: RE: More ideas on B5

Adam wrote:-
--(Shields are totaled, fractions rounded down, max 3)
--PDAF. Normal rules OR 0.5 shields 360
--ADAF. Normal rules OR 1 shields 360 OR 1 die vs ships within 6"
--C.	Normal rules OR 0.5 shields in specific arc OR anti fighter
				    (needs a 5 or 6 to kill 1 fighter)
--B.	Normal rules OR 0.5 shields in specific arc
--A.	Normal rules OR 0.5 shields in specific arc

You lost me here as I am not familiar with this convention - what
'Normal Rules'
are applied. What do the  0.5 - 1  shields mean?.  Shields are totaled
in
respect to what?

Are there examples in B5 where something manages to intercept a BREW.
AFAIR they
are pretty much un-stoppable. I think the saving rolls are too generous.

3d6 could do as little as 3 points damage at 6 m.u.- I assume that
counts as a
near miss? What about more d6 damage linked to range? What is max BREW
range?

Tim

	Tim

Prev: Re: More ideas on B5 Next: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust