Prev: Re: Cool Counters Next: Re: Cool Counters

Re: Cool Counters

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 14:11:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Cool Counters

What in the name of Uncle Marvin is that?? wrote:
> >In addition how do people use the B5/SW M. Wikan counters, I think
I'm going to
> >laminate mine using the laminate your own sheets from the office
suppliers with
> >black backing paper. Ayone else got some input?
>
> I haven't had much of an opportunity to actually use the B5 counters
of Mike's
> (as 90% of the FT I've done lately has been via email), but when I was
at an
> SF con back in Ohio this past spring I brought some with me
(unfortunately,
> only black-n-white printouts; no color printer available here easily)
and
> people drooled.  :-)
>
> Mk

The one time I played B5 FT, the effect was really, really nice.  And
these
counters look really good.  (I was playing a recreation of the Severed
Dreams
battle.  Unfortunately, I didn't print out any of the Mimbari cruiser
counters,
so I used a Star Destroyer or two.  (8-) )

J.

--
     Jerry Han - Network Engineering - UUNET Canada, Toronto, ON, Canada
	http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry -  email:jerry@uunet.ca - TBFTGOGGI

Prev: Re: Cool Counters Next: Re: Cool Counters