Prev: Re: Ship Record Cards (was I survived GenCon) Next: Re: CMD Future Wars products

Re: Gen Con '97

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 13:21:12 -0400
Subject: Re: Gen Con '97

On 19 Aug 96 10:27:16 -0500 "John Phelps" <jphelps@austin.apple.com>
writes:

>I would not go at all if you could only attend one day (unless you
>live in the area).

I am finally returning to college after a 6 year lapse and my schedule
is
M-F all year, so I would have to go for Sat/Sun. My wife is originally
from nearby there so she can spend time with her family, I get a free
place to sleep, and a fun weekend at the con. TSR is going to post
pre-reg sheets on tehir web page this week sometime.

>Murphy's Law of Combat, #66:
>	     The enemy is never watching until you make a mistake.

Do you have the COMPLETE list of these? I love them! Some that come to
mind are:

	*** Your weapons are made by the cheapest bidder

	*** If the attack is going well, it's an ambush

PAul

Prev: Re: Ship Record Cards (was I survived GenCon) Next: Re: CMD Future Wars products