Prev: Re: Honor Harrington: Ideas for conversion? Next: Re: CMD Future Wars products

Re: Cool Counters

From: timj@u...
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 12:53:52 -0400
Subject: Re: Cool Counters

--I don't think I'll be doing any Star Trek counters. The Micro
--Machines are too cheap nowadays

Here they are 5.0 - 6.0 ($7.5 - $9.0) pounds sterling for 3 bits of
plastic. Is
that cheap? I do have lots of color SFB Megahex /FASA STCS counters that
I use
instead because the scale problems with Micro Machines are silly at
times. I
agree that StarTrek is probably done to death.

--One thing I might do is post my "Home Galaxy"

Please!

Gentlemen/Ladies it looks like the gauntlet is down for the Honor
Harrington
Universe...

	Tim Jones

Prev: Re: Honor Harrington: Ideas for conversion? Next: Re: CMD Future Wars products