Prev: Re: Honor Harrington: Ideas for conversion? Next: Re: Cool Counters

Re: Honor Harrington: Ideas for conversion?

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 04:53:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Honor Harrington: Ideas for conversion?

> I'd love to know how Mr Wikan does those incredibly cool B5/SW
counters, I
> suspect he has a nice solid modeller/renderer somewhere?
>
>	Tim

While I do have an incredibly solid modeling program (3DSMAX) The
counters are just plain old photoshop drawn art with a couple "leg
ups" from captured images from the series (White Star, Shadows).
Thanks for the pat on the back! BTW, I am working on the Rebel Mon
Cal cruisers to add to the SW counter sheets. Hang in there!
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.

Prev: Re: Honor Harrington: Ideas for conversion? Next: Re: Cool Counters