Prev: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules) Next: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

Problems fixed...

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 17:21:20 -0400
Subject: Problems fixed...

Hello:
	As a few of you have pointed out, I didn't complete the changes
to THE
PAGE I started last night.  Now I have finished adding the improved B5
counters to the WWW page as well as Paul's Star Wars rules.  You now
don't have to unzipp the B5 counters.  You can view/print them directly
from your browser.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"An optimist is a person he believes that he or she can get air
conditioning installed in Hell if they just asked Satan nicely."

					--Mark A. Siefert
					  June 26, 1996

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=
DISCLAIMER:  The opinions expressed here are solely those of the
author's
who doesn't care whether or not you think he is a right wing nut.
Please
forgive any spelling and/or grammatical errors for he is also a victim
of
the American public education system.

Prev: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules) Next: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust