Prev: Re: Macro Thrust Next: Re: Macro Thrust

Re: CMD Future Wars products

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 12:41:25 -0400
Subject: Re: CMD Future Wars products

On Sun, 18 Aug 1996 23:12:25 -0400 Allan Goodall <agoodall@sympatico.ca>
writes:

>Good point. However, it DOESN'T look like a WWI tank! And I'm not
>sure, but doesn't the Leopard II have a lower profile than the Tiger?

Definately not WWI at all. I think the Loepard II is like 1-2' shorter,
though I think just as wide. It's just strange to me (though I LOVE the
look) That the US and UK are sloped in design, the Warsaw pact has
rounded edges, but the germans still have the flat blockish design.
Rumor has it that the Leopard III has sloped sides though.
Paul

Prev: Re: Macro Thrust Next: Re: Macro Thrust