Prev: Re: CMD Future Wars products Next: Re: CMD Future Wars products

Ship Record Cards (was I survived GenCon)

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 06:17:52 -0400
Subject: Ship Record Cards (was I survived GenCon)

Bill Nitsche wrote:
<< Since I started play FT (3 months ago -- yes, a newbie) I've always
used
overhead pens on copies of the blank ship sheet inside a plastic sleeve.

I'd always done the same thing when using Battletech mech sheets.  But
making card-sized individual ship sheets (they're small enough) and
puting
them in card sleeves is a great idea.  I'd actually put them in 9-card
folder sheets so you have your entire fleet in front of you.  Sure beats

having to redraw each of the ships every new game. >>

Hey!

Have you guys never heard of a photocopier? Or is photocopying really
expensive on your side of the pond?

Mike Elliott

Prev: Re: CMD Future Wars products Next: Re: CMD Future Wars products