Prev: Re: Macro Thrust Next: RE: SGII Questions

Re: SG Genre (repost)

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 00:35:42 -0400
Subject: Re: SG Genre (repost)

>	 I've been looking for the Denizen Federation Space Marines.  Do
you
>know who sells/distributes them?  Stone Mountain use to, but I don't
think
>they do any more.
>	 Thanks!
>
>     Greetings from  |  http://www.infi.net/~ted_a
>      GEEK BASE 1    |  email: ted_a@infi.net

As far as I know, Stone Mountain still carries them.  At least, that's
where
we order them from at my store.  If you can't get them directly, go to
your
local hobby shop and have them order them for you.  Most distributors
should
still have a stock; Denizen was never the most popular of Stone
Mountain's
lines. Actually, go to your hobby shop first, it's probable easier.  If
all
else fails, they can be ordered from GZG in England, I believe.

	John Crimmins
	johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Macro Thrust Next: RE: SGII Questions