Prev: Re: CMD Future Wars products Next: Re: Macro Thrust

Re: SG Genre (repost)

From: ted_a@i... (Ted Arlauskas)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 23:40:33 -0400
Subject: Re: SG Genre (repost)

>	 Also quite good are the Denizen Federation Space Marines.  Nice
>figs, armored, carrying assault rifles that look to be the same tech
level
>as the GZG figures are.  Very well detailed, and they are, like the GZG
>figs, true 25mm.  I have to admit, they do look a little small next to
my GW
>and grenadier figures, but I can live with that.  I use washers to give
them
>a bit more height, and beyond that, well....  Different worlds,
different
>diets, different gravities, different eugenics programs, etc.
Basically, I
>can live with the size difference.

	I've been looking for the Denizen Federation Space Marines.  Do
you
know who sells/distributes them?  Stone Mountain use to, but I don't
think
they do any more.
	Thanks!

     Greetings from  |	http://www.infi.net/~ted_a

      GEEK BASE 1    |	email: ted_a@infi.net

Prev: Re: CMD Future Wars products Next: Re: Macro Thrust