Prev: Re: CMD Future Wars products Next: Re: Gen Con '97

Re: I survived GenCon!

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 19:10:34 -0400
Subject: Re: I survived GenCon!

Gene wrote:
>According to other nebulous sources, superior is "NEVER" going to
reproduce
>the ol' Starfleet Wars Minis. I've been looking for 'em for years now
and the
>pewter rumor is a new one on me......

I realize these minis might not see production again.  The question was
directed at finding existing ones floating around that someone might be
willing to sell.  As far as the pewter 'rumor' goes, this came from a
friend
of mine that's been trying to buy the molds from Superior for some time.
 He
was informed by  Superior about the pewter versions and why they dropped
them.

>Hey, does anyone OWN a copy of Starfleet Wars ?

Wish I did.  I would like to convert the ships to FT based on their old
stats.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: CMD Future Wars products Next: Re: Gen Con '97