Prev: Re: CMD Future Wars products Next: Re: Gone to GenCon

Re: Gen Con '97

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 15:00:19 -0400
Subject: Re: Gen Con '97

On Fri, 16 Aug 1996 23:33:29 -0400 Allan Goodall <agoodall@sympatico.ca>
writes:

>Depends on your distance to the con. It's 12 hours away for me. Last
>year I thought I got a bit more out of it staying for all 4 days; this
year I
>arrived Wednesday night, and stayed for Thursday, Friday, and
>Saturday. Personally, I'd probably still go for two days, but I'd
prefer
Friday
>and Saturday, as Sunday is usually a wind down day. If you can, check
this
>year's programme and see if there would be enough to keep you busy
>both days. It will be a good indicator if it's worth going for only two

>days.

I just sent them an e-mail (thanks guys!). My wife is originally from
Delafield, WI ... not 45 minutes from there, so I have free Room and
Board ...plus while I'm out gamiung she can spen time with the clan. I
and my brother in law have always talked about going.

Paul

Prev: Re: CMD Future Wars products Next: Re: Gone to GenCon