Prev: Re: Euro GenCon Next: Re: Gen Con '97

Re: I survived GenCon!

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 10:50:50 -0400
Subject: Re: I survived GenCon!

Kyle Klingler wrote:
>> Kosta wrote:
>> >Mr. Miserendino mentioned that although expensive, he did find both
>> Starblazers and
>> >Starfleet miniatures at GenCon.
>A gaming store here in Columbus, OH still has the plastic Federation
ship
>models (Dreadnought, Crusier, Destroyer, Tug) and metal Klingon D-7.
>
>If you want the address and phone number, I can provide it.

Thanks, but the miniatures in question are Superior Starfleets (no
relation
to ST) which came out sometime in the 70's.  I've been trying to find
these
ships for some time.  Supposedly, Superior re-released them a year ago
in
pewter, but they didn't sell well, so they dropped them again.	If
anyone
knows where I can find these ships as well as the old Stardate: 3000
ships I
would really appreciate it.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: Euro GenCon Next: Re: Gen Con '97