Prev: Re: Gen Con '97 Next: Re: Euro GenCon

Re: SG Genre (repost)

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 00:21:13 -0400
Subject: Re: SG Genre (repost)

At 04:15 PM 8/16/96 +1000, you wrote:
><snip>
>
>>	  Also quite good are the Denizen Federation Space Marines.
Nice
>>figs, armored, carrying assault rifles that look to be the same tech
level
>>as the GZG figures are.  Very well detailed, and they are, like the
GZG
>>figs, true 25mm.  I have to admit, they do look a little small next to
my GW
>>and grenadier figures, but I can live with that.  I use washers to
give them
>>a bit more height, and beyond that, well....	Different worlds,
different
>>diets, different gravities, different eugenics programs, etc.
Basically, I
>>can live with the size difference.
>
>Who makes these Denizen Federation Marines?  And where can I get them
here
>in Oz?

	Sorry, I forgot to mention that.  Here in the States, they are
imported by Stone Mountain.  I don't know where you can get them down in
your area, but I think that GZG carries them as well.  If you can mail
order
from them, they can probably help.

	John Crimmins
	johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Gen Con '97 Next: Re: Euro GenCon