Prev: Re: SG Genre Next: BDU masking (was Re: CMD Future Wars products)

Re: SG Genre

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 09:21:24 -0400
Subject: Re: SG Genre

Date sent:  16-AUG-1996 14:18:36

>On Fri, 16 Aug 1996 kx.henderson@qut.edu.au wrote:
>> Who makes these Denizen Federation Marines?	And where can I get them
here
>> in Oz?

>Stone Mountain Miniatures makes them in the USA, so I'd bet that you'll
>probably have the same trouble getting them as you have with other
>imported figures.  They look good, and come 4 to a pack for $6.00.

Belive it or not, Denizen make Denizen miniatures 8-)

Available in Australia and New Zealand from;

Avon Precision Miniatures
PO Box 12250
Christchurch
New Zealand

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: SG Genre Next: BDU masking (was Re: CMD Future Wars products)