Prev: Re: Gen Con '97 Next: Re: SAAB hits the can.

Re: SG Genre (repost)

From: kx.henderson@q...
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 02:15:51 -0400
Subject: Re: SG Genre (repost)

<snip>

>	 Also quite good are the Denizen Federation Space Marines.  Nice
>figs, armored, carrying assault rifles that look to be the same tech
level
>as the GZG figures are.  Very well detailed, and they are, like the GZG
>figs, true 25mm.  I have to admit, they do look a little small next to
my GW
>and grenadier figures, but I can live with that.  I use washers to give
them
>a bit more height, and beyond that, well....  Different worlds,
different
>diets, different gravities, different eugenics programs, etc.
Basically, I
>can live with the size difference.

Who makes these Denizen Federation Marines?  And where can I get them
here
in Oz?

I also have a more general question.  According to my sources, Grendel
Productions Ltd have gone out of business.  Can anyone confirm or deny
this?
And does anyone know where I can get their miniatures here in Oz apart
from
Military Simulations?

-Kelvin.....

      "Well..... at least I've got a hobby."
	       -Pete the Pyromaniac

Prev: Re: Gen Con '97 Next: Re: SAAB hits the can.