Prev: Re: Mudside Thrust, or GZG meets ACW Next: Re: Circle of Death

Re: I survived GenCon!

From: JAMES BUTLER <JAMESBUTLER@w...>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 13:17:36 -0400
Subject: Re: I survived GenCon!

At 10:31 PM 8/12/96 +0000, you wrote:

>I'm not sure which event you were in (Fire in the Sky?), but we did
have
>some delays with scenario related rules for Fire in the Sky.  Fire in
the
>Sky for those who did not attend, is a scenario about an invasion fleet
>trying to break through a planetary defense grid to land armor and
troops.
>Fire in the Sky introduced mines and mine defenses, starbases, a wave
gun,
>various fighter types(including new fighter bombers), and a planetary
>gravity well.
>
>Still lacking sleep,
>
>Mike Miserendino

	Sounds like an interesting scenario. Could you post more details
on
the scenario please?

	James
----

		___
	       |[|]|
	       |[|]|
	      /|[|]|\	_______  __	//    //
      _ _   /==|[|]|==\(_______)/  \__[__]__[__]__MMMMMMMMMM\
     [_|_|\%%===[|]====(_______)|  |===================HHHHHH\
     [_|_| %%===[|]====(_______)|  |=X=X=X==X=X=X======HHHHHHH]
     [_|_|/
					    }C=K@
      Main    Bridge/	   Fuel/      Weapons/	   Scanners/
      Drive   Quarters	Jump Drive  Ship's Boats Spinal Mount

	Battlecruiser INTREPID, CORMORANT-class
	Captain James L. Butler III, Commanding
	JAMESBUTLER@worldnet.att.net

Prev: Re: Mudside Thrust, or GZG meets ACW Next: Re: Circle of Death