Prev: Mudside Thrust, or GZG meets ACW Next: Mark goes to GEN-CON

Re: Fleet Books

From: schoon@a... (Sean Bayan Schoonmaker)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 22:48:57 -0400
Subject: Re: Fleet Books

>While i was re reading More Thrust again i noticed a small article
>about another book to come out that would have the the fleets marked
>out for all the different Factions i.e. NAC ESU NSL...
>
>has any one have any more info on this 8)
>
>Groucho

I talked to "KR" of GeoHex at GenCon, and he says that a fleet book is
in
the works, but as this is his first publishing venture, he has no idea
when
it will actually be out.
Right now, as I understand it, he's rounding up art for the internals.

Schoon

Prev: Mudside Thrust, or GZG meets ACW Next: Mark goes to GEN-CON