Prev: Fleet Book Next: Re: Gone to GenCon

Re: Star Wars Models ...

From: WuertheleA@a...
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 00:16:59 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Models ...

>>SF Battles  TFG  -  not even at gunpoint
SF Tac. Com. Sim.FASA  Star Trek a lot of fun  <==
Space Opera  FGU  Space Opera RPG ship combat rules<<

  Interested in trying TNG w/ starship construction with this one?  Just
curious, because a friend and I have been, um... rewriting this game to
make
it more ST canonical.
  If you _really_ want more details, E-Mail me.  Hopefully, by the
release of
_First Contact_, my co-author and I will have web pages.

  BTW- this has _nothing_ to do with FASA's TNG books...

  -Mike Wuerthele <= (rambling, been up since thursday)

Prev: Fleet Book Next: Re: Gone to GenCon