Prev: Re: Anime Missile Swarms? Next: B5 PBeM gaming (was: Re: assistance...)

Re:WWW Image Archive...

From: mllaneza@s... (Michael Carter Llaneza)
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 21:18:30 -0400
Subject: Re:WWW Image Archive...

At 3:06 PM 8/9/96, Jerry Han wrote:
> Doh!	I made a mistake about the amount of space I have available.
>
> I thought I could fool our quota daemon by using the space on my
> personal machine in the office.  We maintain our WWW pages by building
> them in a directory off our home directories, and then a daemon
> uploads them to the Web Server.  Apparently, the daemon doesn't follow
> symbolic links.
>
> So, Michael, it's all yours.
>
> J.

OK, email me some jpeg'd scans and I'll put 'em up.

http://www.hypnotic.com/ImperialDispatches/id.html

the FT stuff will depend from that URL.

Michael Carter Llaneza
Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.
http://www.hypnotic.com/
Down, not across

Prev: Re: Anime Missile Swarms? Next: B5 PBeM gaming (was: Re: assistance...)