Prev: Re: Fleet Books Next: Re: Fleet Books

Re: Star Wars Models ...

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 11:52:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Models ...

On Thu, 8 Aug 1996, Darren Douglas wrote:

> I hate to mention a game from GW !!!!!. But I liked the way
> space hulk (version 1). LImited the time you had for each move. This
> got less when officers and the serg's where killed.
>
> You could do the same in fighter combat, with better pilots getting
> longer etc. If the next move/order is not ready in the time limit the
> last could be repeated or the fighter flies straight ahead.

IIRC, Space Hulk allowed you to do one action at a time until you ran
out
of actions; while in (still IIRC; I will stand corrected if not :) Star
Fighter made you decide what actions your pilot would try during the
entire move, add them together, dice to see if he managed any of them,
and _then_ move. (Was that right, Paul?)

Oh damn... I'll have to re-read Star Fighter again...

Oerjan Ohlson

( Snailmail: Ljuskarrsvagen 44N1, 133 31  Saltsjobaden, SWEDEN
     )
( Telephone: +46 - (0)8-7177891
     )
( Email: f92-ooh@nada.kth.se
     )
-------

Prev: Re: Fleet Books Next: Re: Fleet Books