Prev: Re: Torpedoes Next: Re: Fleet Books

Re: Fleet Books

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 09:11:42 -0400
Subject: Re: Fleet Books

Date sent:  9-AUG-1996 14:04:55

>> has any one have any more info on this 8)

>> Groucho

No sign of any work on them yet.

>I've never seen them.	I did send a request with one of my orders but
>there was no reply if I remember rightly.

>What about getting some of the people on the list to design these
>fleet books?  I'm sure it could be done.

But why would you want to do it? I for one would be against any idea
that
any other persons NAC cruisers were more 'proper' than my own designs.

The only possible benefit of having 'fleet books' is for tournaments,
but
in this case I'd prefer to limit all fleets to the 'generic' designs.

If you wanted to build up a background and selection of designs for your
own
use, then that is a different matter.

>If I have time I might give it a shot.

By all means, and let us know what you get. Bear in mind that you should
use c and b batteries on at least some of your ships.

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: Torpedoes Next: Re: Fleet Books