Prev: Re: Where can I find LotGH? Next: RE: HELP!

Re: Where can I find LotGH?

From: mkwan@u... (Michael Kwan)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 23:31:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Where can I find LotGH?

On Aug 08, 1996 20:44:51, '"Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu>'
wrote:

>Thanks for the info.  I checked out both sites and they looked great
>(especially the one with the scripts).  BTW, what kind of weapons they
>use in the LotGH universe?
>
>Later,
>Mark

Excellent question!  I only wish I had a good answer.  It's been a
couple
of
months since I watched my cassettes last.  I would hazard to guess they
use a mixture of beam weapons and missiles. (Gee, much like in FT)

I hope you liked the battle scenes on the Info Center page.

--

Michael Kwan
mkwan@usa.pipeline.com
mkwan@pipeline.com

Prev: Re: Where can I find LotGH? Next: RE: HELP!