Prev: RE: The Full Thrust Image Archive - A Proposal (longish) Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...

Re:The Full Thrust Image Archive - A Proposal (longish)

From: mllaneza@s... (Michael Carter Llaneza)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 11:43:50 -0400
Subject: Re:The Full Thrust Image Archive - A Proposal (longish)

At 2:43 PM 8/8/96, timj@uk.gdscorp.com wrote:
<snip>

> Action Items
> ============
> We need to decide on a site and if this proposal is OK with all those
> involved respond please to the list or my email I will summarize,
later.

> Thanks for the response so far...
>
> Tim Jones
> timj@uk.gdscorp.com

My website is on a commercial provider, best.com. It's a commercial
account, so I have plenty of space and best.com has a fairly fast
upstream connection to th rest of the world. I think its fast enough
for an image rich page. Another note. This web account isn't going
anywhere, its permanent.

Any other thoughts ?

Michael Carter Llaneza
Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.
http://www.hypnotic.com/
Down, not across

Prev: RE: The Full Thrust Image Archive - A Proposal (longish) Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...