Prev: RE: Re:Painting Photos (Re: Assembling GZG FT Models) Next: Torpedoes

Re:Painting Photos (Re: Assembling GZG FT Models)

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 07:01:43 -0400
Subject: Re:Painting Photos (Re: Assembling GZG FT Models)

> Date: 	 Wed, 7 Aug 1996 19:20:03 -0700 (PDT)
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> From: 	 mllaneza@sfsu.edu (Michael Carter Llaneza)
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 Re:Painting Photos (Re: Assembling GZG FT Models)

> >	 -Slainte mhath!
>
> Eh ?

Its Irish. It means good health. A bit strange to see it here though.

As to the photos. I will happily contribute web space to them if you
run out.  Well, as soon as I get my web page designed.

Let me know.  An instructions leaflet for the NSL ships I bought
would have been very handy.

As a matter of interest what is everyones favourite ship model from
GZG?

I like the NSL heavy cruisers but the most interesting looking ship
i've seen is the ESU fleet carrier (only in photos though).

Any other recommendations?
Niall Gilsenan
DIT, Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin.

Prev: RE: Re:Painting Photos (Re: Assembling GZG FT Models) Next: Torpedoes