Prev: RE: Star Wars Models ... Next: Re: Painting Photos

Re:Painting Photos (Re: Assembling GZG FT Models)

From: mllaneza@s... (Michael Carter Llaneza)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 22:20:03 -0400
Subject: Re:Painting Photos (Re: Assembling GZG FT Models)

At 12:15 PM 8/7/96, beowulf1@ACS-MAIL.BU.EDU wrote:

> >A very good idea, who has access to a web server & a color scanner
>and the
> time?
> >They could be mailed color photos which could be posted. I have some
time
> but no
> >scanner hardware or puvblishing web access.
> >
> >	Tim Jones
>
>	  I've got access to scanners, but no space for any pages right
>now. I
> could wheedle some space if enough peopl really wanted to see this
sort of
> thing though.
>
>      -SlĂ inte mhath!

Eh ?

I've been planning to put some Full Thrust material online at
<http://www.hypnotic.com/ImperialDispatches/id.html>

Scan 'em and email them to maserati@hypnotic.com. If you could, handle
compression and post-scan processing on your end. That'd be a help,
since my copy of Photoshop is in the lab.

As soon as I get 'em, I'll add a Full Thrust page to the above URL.

Michael Carter Llaneza
Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.
http://www.hypnotic.com/
Down, not across

Prev: RE: Star Wars Models ... Next: Re: Painting Photos