Prev: RE: Renegade Legion\Star Wars Next: Torpedoes

Re: Star Wars Models ...

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 18:23:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Models ...

On Wed, 7 Aug 1996 13:25:29 -0400 Joachim Heck - SunSoft
<jheck@East.Sun.COM> writes:
>Paul A. Neher writes:

>  It was with the Japanese (after we learned how to fly our planes
>anyway).

Actually, they could take a few hits before they went bang ...

>  Actually, I think aerial wars are getting more and more Bang! you're
>dead - at least that's what the Pentagon hopes, since they've been
>working on machines to Bang! your plane before your radar even notices
>that you're in a battle.  Of course, if the missile misses... well
>let's just hope they don't shut down the Top Gun school after all.

I admit there are some weapons and missiles ... but look at an A10 ...
it
can lose 75% of one wing and one engine/rudder and still fly! If the
missiles are juked, then the survivability factor goes way up as an F15
can take NUMEROUR 20mm shell hits before a bank

Paul

Prev: RE: Renegade Legion\Star Wars Next: Torpedoes