Prev: Re: Star Wars Models ... Next: Star Blazers Series

Re: Cry from space (models)

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 17:53:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Cry from space (models)

On Wed, 7 Aug 1996, Groucho wrote:

> > CMD put a small assembly page under the foam for the ESU
battledreadnaught
> > and the NAC battledreadnaught.  Do the NSL models also have this
assembly
> > sheet?  I recall staring at the pieces of the ESU ship trying to
figure
> > it out.  It's NOT obvious that the assembly instructions are
included!

> Well here in the land down under Eureka Minatures is the group who
> make then and all you get is the mini inside a plastic bag, so
> basically you have to take a good stab at it (so no prize for assembly
> page)
>
> Groucho

Yeah.  I remember when I got my FSE ZFleet Carrier (the "J'eanne D'arc")
and I was amazed at the number of pieces in it.  Took my friends and I
about 3hrs to come up with a really cool way of putting the thing
together.  Boy that was fun (and funny!).  It looks really good now!

-Kelvin.....

	 "Well.....  At least I have a hobby."
		- Pete the Pyromaniac.

Prev: Re: Star Wars Models ... Next: Star Blazers Series