Prev: Re: Assembling GZG FT Models Next: RE: Full Thrust Record Sheets

RE: C-bats as PDAF

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 03:50:35 -0400
Subject: RE: C-bats as PDAF

Date sent:  7-AUG-1996 08:48:33

>When using a C-bat as a PDAF does that mean it can only fire on
fighters that
>are within the arcs of the C-bat or does "use the C-bat as a PDAF" mean
use
>the C-bat as a PDAF and the C-bat's arcs don't matter?

>James

If using the optional rule, C-bats can only fire in arc, and need a 5 or
6
to ko a fighter rather than the usual 4 or 5 kills 1, 6 kills 2.

Anything else makes C-bats too good when compared to PDAF.

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: Assembling GZG FT Models Next: RE: Full Thrust Record Sheets