Prev: Cry from space (models) Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...

GenCon Finalized?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 21:13:39 -0400
Subject: GenCon Finalized?

My wife had her surgery and she's recovering well. Unfortunately she
doesn't
feel like she could cope with the walking and the crowds. However, I'm
going
to GenCon anyway, and I'm bringing along a friend (Chris Smith, in my
Age of
Iridium scenario).

So, did we finalize the time and place for a "mailing list" meeting?

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Cry from space (models) Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...