Prev: Re: Star Wars Models ... Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...

Re: Computer Campaign Helper...

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 13:45:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Computer Campaign Helper...

Pete wrote:
>I was wondering if there is anyone out there who knows of a
>program that assists two or more players in a Full Thrust
>CAMPAIGN.  Specifically, I'm looking for a program that will
>keep track of the fleets of each player such that movement
>on the campaign map is hidden.

I started developing some windows-based software a while ago to do
exactly
this. Unfortunately, I have been too busy with work lately to finish it.
Hopefully I will be able to work on it again after GenCon.  I plan to
make
it available as shareware as soon as it is tested.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: Star Wars Models ... Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...