Prev: Re: Yamato: Why did I watch it? Next: RE: Yamato: Why did I watch it?

Computer Campaign Helper...

From: Peter Caron <pcaron@c...>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 21:24:55 -0400
Subject: Computer Campaign Helper...

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who knows of a
program that assists two or more players in a Full Thrust
CAMPAIGN.  Specifically, I'm looking for a program that will
keep track of the fleets of each player such that movement
on the campaign map is hidden.	I'm also looking for a program
that monitors each systems resources, and R&D advancements
and the like so that you can start with small, less technologically
advanced designs and work up to the more advanced systems.

I know there are no rules in the FT/MT books covering R&D and
system resources.  I was wondering if anyone out there has written,
or tried to write a computer program that does something similar
to the above.

Pete

P.S. If there isn't one out there then I guess I should start work
     on it, huh. ;)

Prev: Re: Yamato: Why did I watch it? Next: RE: Yamato: Why did I watch it?