Prev: Re: Star Wars Models ... Next: Re: Yamato: Why did I watch it?

Re: Star Wars Models ...

From: Martin Connell <martyc@h...>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 15:34:26 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Models ...

> * As the last of the Imperial fleet turns to leave, a huge chunk of
> the death star crashes down on the Ewok village with a big
> "thunk"...*	   -sigh- If only....
> Mike Wikan

Wouldn't it be bliss? ROTJ is pretty much ruined for me by the little
hair balls. It seemed to be too much pandering to the child market.

Marty

#  martyc@hpnjmc.njd.hp.com		 CompuServe:73267,3607
 #
#					 MxConnell@aol.com
 #
#	      Martin Connell		 Northern New Jersey, USA
 #
##################### All standard disclaimers apply

Prev: Re: Star Wars Models ... Next: Re: Yamato: Why did I watch it?