Prev: Re: Star Wars Models ... Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...

Re: Star Wars Models ...

From: a210486@t... (kosta kalogeropoulos 956-6476)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 13:49:39 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Models ...

Chris Weuve siad:
>That's funny, I didn't particularly like the battle scenes on RotJ; I
thought
>there was far too much going on to really appreciate any of the
details.

Well there's always video and the rewind button. :)

Besides, most of the space combat was between fighters, which basically
should
have a fast and deadly look it.

As far as complaints on film content, I can find 'other' more pronounced
material
that should be removed. 'Especially' in RotJ.

Maybe the day will come when we can all do our own professional film
edits at home
and watch only those parts that we want.

Prev: Re: Star Wars Models ... Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...