Prev: Re: Traveller Ships Next: stargrunt

Re: Traveller Ships

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 19:06:57 -0400
Subject: Re: Traveller Ships

At 10:54 AM 7/29/96 -0400, you wrote:

>Traveller and Harpoon have been picked up by other companies.
>
>I can't cite who off the top of my head, but there are a
>number of Traveller Web pages that have the up-to-date
>information on Traveller.

The rights to Traveller have reverted to Miller, and he's releasing a
new
version at Gen Con through his Imperium Games. The rules are apparently
better than any previous set of Traveller rules. I'm considering picking
them up.

The rights to Harpoon reverted to Larry Bond, and the rights to Command
Decision, Combined Arms, Over The Top, and Volly and Bayonet have gone
back
to Frank Chadwick. I hear that Steve Jackson is picking up Space: 1889
turn into a GURPS module.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Traveller Ships Next: stargrunt