Prev: Re: "Honor Harrington" books Next: Re: Traveller Ships

Re: Traveller Ships

From: "Reginald Rutherford IV" <rickr@d...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 11:53:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Traveller Ships

> Rick Rutherford wrote:
> >By the way, RAFM is still going to be producing Traveller spaceships
> >for the time being -- they're still selling regardless of GDW's going

> >out of business, so RAFM isn't dropping the line yet.
>
> Are you sure about this?  I was told by a local store that they are
> no longer in production and are selling off what's left in stock.

I sure that it WAS true as of four months ago -- it's certainly possible
that things have changed since April and that I haven't heard of it
(I rely on the stores in my area for info, so it's also possible I've
got
incomplete information). I'm sure we can get the scoop at GenCon,
though.

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: Re: "Honor Harrington" books Next: Re: Traveller Ships