Prev: Re: Minatures Next: Re: Traveller Ships

Re: Traveller Ships

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 09:19:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Traveller Ships

John Crimmins wrote:
>	 Has anyone out there purchased the Modular Clipper from Rafm's
>Traveller line?  I picked it up the other day when I realized, rather
>belatedly, that since GDW was now gone, the Traveller ships probably
were
>too.  In any case, does anyone know how the damn thing goes together?
>bought both of the seperate module packs, and they don't seem to
actually
>attach to anything.  Anyone have a clue?

I have the clipper and all modules as well.  It's a shame they don't
include
even a simple outline diagram of how the parts fit (the same goes for
some
of GEO-HEX stuff).  I think I have a picture somewhere of the clipper.
I'll
check and let you know.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: Minatures Next: Re: Traveller Ships