Prev: Re: What do your ships look like? Next: RE: What do your ships look like? (was: Minatures)

Re: Minatures

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 12:54:10 -0400
Subject: Re: Minatures

On Wed, 24 Jul 1996 23:01:58 -0400 Allan Goodall <agoodall@sympatico.ca>
writes:

>The only problem with them is that they are plastic, and as such they
>take a bit of work for the paint to adhere.

I have never had a problem with paint adhering to plastics. What do you
use as a primer? I use only the $0.98 spray paint from wal-mart. It
adheres to just about anything, is CHEAp, and acrylic paints stick well
to it ...

PAul

Prev: Re: What do your ships look like? Next: RE: What do your ships look like? (was: Minatures)