Prev: RE: What do your ships look like? (was: Minatures) Next: Re: Minatures

Re: Minatures

From: "Reginald Rutherford IV" <rickr@d...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 09:16:26 -0400
Subject: Re: Minatures

Hey Bob, you forgot to mention the SS Avon and the SS Mennen!

-- Rick

> ...Don't forget
> about household trash.  Old lipstick containers, with old model
> parts glued on and painted look good too.  Just remember neat, clean,
> and a halfway decent paint job and most anything will look good.
>
> Robert Kerrigan
> Virginia

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: RE: What do your ships look like? (was: Minatures) Next: Re: Minatures