Prev: What do your ships look like? (was: Minatures) Next: Re: What do your ships look like? (was: Minatures)

Re: What do your ships look like?

From: "Reginald Rutherford IV" <rickr@d...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 17:53:07 -0400
Subject: Re: What do your ships look like?

Hiya
	My favorite starship miniature is the "Mercenary Cruiser"
figure in RAFM's Traveller series -- it's essentially a sphere
with four landing legs.  This design always seemed the most
practical to me, and you could consider it to be "streamlined"
for atmospheric entry as well (but it would have the flight
characteristics of a big rock).

-- Rick

Prev: What do your ships look like? (was: Minatures) Next: Re: What do your ships look like? (was: Minatures)