Prev: Re: Fighters ...how does that go again. Next: assistance...

Re: Sa' Vasku Points?

From: Myk <mcsmit@x...>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 1996 17:14:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Sa' Vasku Points?

Sometime in the past, you wrote:
}
}Alright!  After rerading the Sa'Vasku rules in More Thrust I
}noticed that one thing was missing.  Points!  Where are the points?
}Does anyone have any ideas about a points system for Bio-Ships?

In the current campaign I'm running, bioships are costed as follows:

First, pay for the normal cost of a military hull with FTL engines.
Then pay 20 points for each power factor the ship has.

This means that a 100 mass bioship costs 500 points.

There are also campaign rules for bioship growth between turns,
spawning of new ships, regeneration of damage boxes, and carrying
of droneships.

As the Savasku entered the campaign as a balance for the Kra'vak,
the points are a little too low compared to humans.  I might be
tempted to raise the cost to balance them better.

--
]\\ `/ ]< (Michael C. Smit) /\ Delirium: "There must be a word for it...
The

Prev: Re: Fighters ...how does that go again. Next: assistance...