Prev: Minatures Next: Wave Guns...

Fighters and all...

From: JAMES BUTLER <JAMESBUTLER@w...>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 1996 00:48:39 -0400
Subject: Fighters and all...

Fighter questions...

1. Can fighters reload "endurance"? If so, how long does it take?

2. Can torpedo fighters reload torpedoes? If so, how long does it take?

3. Do screen effect torpedoes?

4. If you aren't playing with sensors, is your opponent obligated to
tell
you what type of specialty fighters he's playing with until they attack?

5. If you are playing with sensors, can you scan a fighter squadron to
see what type of fighters they are?

6. If you can reload torpedoes onto torpedo planes and the fighter bay
holding the torpedo planes is hit, does the ship carrying them take
extra damage?

7. Okay--it's happened more than a few times that enemy fighters wound
up on
top of hostile ships (we're playing with counters right now instead of
miniatures). And PDAF not being able to fire on fighters right on top of
you
is very frustrating. Does it not make sense that PDAF should be able to
fire
offensively on fighters within 2 inches, or even within one? I can
understand that letting them fire at 6" would be disbalancing but even
PDAF
should be able to fire against enemy fighters when they're right outside
the
window!!

James
----

		___
	       |[|]|
	       |[|]|
	      /|[|]|\	_______  __	//    //
      _ _   /==|[|]|==\(_______)/  \__[__]__[__]__MMMMMMMMM\
     [_|_|\%%===[|]====(_______)|  |===================HHHHHH\
     [_|_| %%===[|]====(_______)|  |=X=X=X==X=X=X======HHHHHHH]
     [_|_|/
					    }C=K@
      Main    Bridge/	   Fuel/      Weapons/	   Scanners/
      Drive   Quarters	Jump Drive  Ship's Boats Spinal Mount

	Battlecruiser INTREPID, CORMORANT-class
	Captain James L. Butler III, Commanding
	JAMESBUTLER@worldnet.att.net

Prev: Minatures Next: Wave Guns...