Prev: Fighters ...how does that go again. Next: Gen-Con - Wanted: Shared Accommodations

Fighters ...how does that go again.

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 13:18:19 -0400
Subject: Fighters ...how does that go again.

Well, since everyone is putting their two cents in, I might as well add
to the babble. Here's how I interpret the rules:

First of all, the sequence:

	1)	Fighters move, and any in dogfights resolve the
dogfights
	2)	Starships fire, as well as deliver defensive (ie. anti
fighter/anti		missile, etc.)
	3)	Fighters that survive and have not engaged in dogfights
may		now fire.

PDAF/ADAF:
	Each pdaf/adaf may engage once. When they engage fighters, they
engage the ENTIRE squadron, but they may not engage multiple squadrons.
Damage delivered indicates "the number of fighters destroyed in that
squadron."

That help?

Paul

Prev: Fighters ...how does that go again. Next: Gen-Con - Wanted: Shared Accommodations