Prev: Re: The Atlantic Class MEGASHIP Next: Re: Administravia

Re: More Rules Questions

From: jheck@s... (Joachim Heck - SunSoft)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 16:09:08 -0400
Subject: Re: More Rules Questions

Jonathan Davis writes:
@:)
@:) PDAF and ADAF attacks against fighters are applied first before
@:) the fighter can attack the target ship.  That's how I've
@:) interpreted the rules.

  Ok, let me get this straight (now that I realize that we've probably
completely screwed up fighter combat) - when a fighter moves, it
declares a target?  Certainly it's possible to move a fighter so that
two or more ships are in its front arc - we've been assuming that that
fighter was "attacking" both of those ships, but now I'm thinking that
the fighter must decide at movement time to attack a particular ship,
or none at all.  Then you do the ship firing and, if you can, you fire
all the ADAF on ships within range first, and then that PDAF on the
ship being attacked.  At that point the fighter fires.	Sound good?

-joachim

Prev: Re: The Atlantic Class MEGASHIP Next: Re: Administravia