Prev: Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit Next: Re: TEST MESSAGE for Allan Goodall

Thanks to all...

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 1996 22:04:42 -0400
Subject: Thanks to all...

Thanks to everyone who e-mailed me. I resubscribed and I seem to be
getting
some list traffic now, though it seems a little sparse (the weekend,
maybe?). I don't know what happened. I didn't send an unsubscribe
message.
Maybe the list "lost" me somehow. Anyway, I'll check the list archive
for
past messages.	Thanks again.

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit Next: Re: TEST MESSAGE for Allan Goodall