Prev: Re: More Thrust "Dog" Icon... Next: Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit

Re: More Thrust "Dog" Icon...

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 14:26:32 -0400
Subject: Re: More Thrust "Dog" Icon...

>On Fri, 12 Jul 96 09:29:24 -0400
>pcaron%nhqvax.dnetàrapnet.sanders.lockheed.com writes:

>>Perhaps I'm being a bit anal for noticing but on page 35 of the >More
>>Thrust rules there's an icon of a dog in the upper right corner
>>of the page.	Any idea what the joke is?  Maybe someone was just bored

>>with the ship icon they've been using so swapped in the dog icon for a

>>change.

>hahahaha ... I never paid enough attention to notice it before!  Cool!!

Probably it was Tim and Simon Parnell at Smart Graphics - they're good
friends of Jon and its a little known fact that he and his wife used to
breed show dogs. They still have several - some unusual breed of
spaniel, I
think...

Mike Elliott

Prev: Re: More Thrust "Dog" Icon... Next: Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit