Prev: Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit Next: More Thrust "Dog" Icon...

Re: Traveller ship designs

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 09:11:49 -0400
Subject: Re: Traveller ship designs

Someone wrote:
>Mike Miserendino wrote:
>>Don't forget Black Globe Generators. :)
>
>To my response of the 3 'Battle Rider' defense screens. Well, I didn't
forget those
>little gems, but seeing as only the Kinunir Colonial Cruiser has it as
part
of the design,
>I didn't think they should be included in any so-called 'standard' ship
designs.

IMHO Black Globes are classic Traveller and should not be left out.  I
would
only install them in standard ship designs if they originally used it,
like
the Kinuir.  Not to mention, we should make them available for
customizing.

BTW I ran a Kinuir at GenCon last year and no one could touch it with
the
Black Globe active, it was fun watching them active ping it until I knew
all
the enemy vessels near it, then it was open season. :)

>[Just don't tell your opponent until after he hits your ship :-) ]

That's if they can detect your ship first! ;);)

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit Next: More Thrust "Dog" Icon...