Prev: Re: mines and sensors Next: Re: Battlepod Swarm from Hell...

Re: Traveller ship designs

From: a210486@t... (kosta kalogeropoulos 956-6476)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 12:15:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Traveller ship designs

Mike Miserendino wrote:
>Don't forget Black Globe Generators. :)

To my response of the 3 'Battle Rider' defense screens. Well, I didn't
forget those
little gems, but seeing as only the Kinunir Colonial Cruiser has it as
part of the design,
I didn't think they should be included in any so-called 'standard' ship
designs.
Although they would be kinda neat to give to a few ships during a game
session.
[Just don't tell your opponent until after he hits your ship :-) ]

Prev: Re: mines and sensors Next: Re: Battlepod Swarm from Hell...