Prev: Re: Find your dress e-uniform, everyone... Next: Re: Find your dress e-uniform, everyone...

Re: Find your dress e-uniform, everyone...

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 09:48:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Find your dress e-uniform, everyone...

J. Scott Miller wrote:
> OK, I give up.  Where is RL?

Real life.  It means he'd have to spend real money and we'd have to eat
real
food, and they're really getting married.  (8-)

J.

--
     Jerry Han - Network Engineering - UUNET Canada, Toronto, ON, Canada
	     http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry -  email:jerry@uunet.ca

Prev: Re: Find your dress e-uniform, everyone... Next: Re: Find your dress e-uniform, everyone...